March 26, 2021 | Medical Racism: The New Apartheid is a project of CHD Films, a division of Children’s Health Defense® | Source
We are writing to you about a grave concern that ultimately impacts everybody. In short, our new documentary – Medical Racism, The New Apartheid – has been systematically, efficiently, and unfairly CENSORED AND BANNED throughout the Internet and media.
Since you’ve taken an interest in our movie, we’re reaching out to solicit your support.
We need your help in circumventing this terrible breach of our right to free speech. If you’ve seen the film, you know that it’s balanced and truthful. Medical Racism presents compelling evidence of medical persecution in America and elsewhere which has been systemic and recent. Reviews from those who’ve seen the film have been universally spectacular. Every word, every moment has been tirelessly reviewed by lawyers, and we were thoughtful in including alternative narratives. And yet…
- Facebook is massively limiting people from sharing the film. We see this through analysis demonstrating in some cases 99+% of posts failing to reach their intended recipient.
- Facebook is sending threatening deplatforming notices to doctors for sharing the film on their platform.
- Practically no media publication will cover the film; one major media publication that did critique the film doesn’t even include the film’s name.
- One major media outlet asking for an interview claimed “experts we spoke to have criticized the film as misinformation,” 6 DAYS BEFORE THE FILM WAS RELEASED.
- Instagram’s sophisticated technology appears to “listen” verbally for the phrase “Medical Racism,” and prevents people from receiving shared posts
Why are they so against people seeing this film? There are likely many reasons. There’s massive Big Pharma vaccine/drug revenue and advertising dollars to media, Big Tech leadership’s political agendas, CDC and WHO “combating vaccine misinformation” campaigns, etc.
These are the censorship tactics for which we are aware. Big Tech’s efforts are incredibly sophisticated and effective, with hundreds if not thousands of the brightest minds working tirelessly on algorithms and operational procedures that have the effect of dangerously swaying popular opinion. We have lost our ability to present alternative perspectives. THIS SHOULD BE OF CONCERN TO US ALL, INCLUDING OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS.
Here is a link straight to our film. We ask that you watch the film. If it resonates with you, like the earliest days of the Internet PLEASE SHARE THIS EMAIL with 5 (or more) of your friends.
We also hope that you will join us for a panel discussion with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Rev. Tony Muhammad, Kevin Jenkins of the Urban Global Alliance, author/historian Curtis Cost and activist Sheila Ealey, on Monday, March 29 at 1 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET. Sign up now to attend.
Email cannot be censored, yet!
We believe our film is important, people need to see it, ask the right questions, and make their own determinations. We kindly ask for your support with this special campaign.”
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Reverend Tony Muhammad