FACT CHECK: Are politicians practicing medicine without a license?
November 25, 2020 | Practicing Medicine Without a License: A Dangerous Proposition LINK | Practicing Medicine Without a License LINK | Mandatory CV Vaccines: Practicing Medicine Without a License LINK |
Besides being unconstitutional to force medical mandates in a free society, there are many fatal flaws with politician’s trying to prevent human beings from breathing oxygen, by attempting to mandate oxygen restriction via face masks.
Comparing non-mask wearing with drunk driving, underscores just how uneducated some politicians are regarding human physiology and basic science.
Additionally, to intentionally impede the normal breathing of a man, woman, or child, by covering the mouth, nose, or both, is the definition of “suffocating” under 18 U.S.C. § 113 – U.S. Code – a crime under federal law:
“…the term “suffocating” means intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly impeding the normal breathing of a person by covering the mouth of the person, the nose of the person, or both, regardless of whether that conduct results in any visible injury or whether there is any intent to kill or protractedly injure the victim.”
“Surgical masks make breathing more difficult”
Camp X-Ray in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, January, 2002.
1. We all need oxygen to survive
Why do we need oxygen to survive?
March 10, 2018 | By Mallory Malesky | Sciencing.com | Source |
“Humans need oxygen to live, but not as much as you might think. The minimum oxygen concentration in the air required for human breathing is 19.5 percent. The human body takes the oxygen breathed in from the lungs and transports it to the other parts of the body via the body’s red blood cells. Each cell uses and requires oxygen to thrive. Most of the time, the air in the atmosphere contains the proper amount of oxygen for safe breathing. But at times, the level of oxygen can drop due to other toxic gases reacting with it.
Normal Air Composition
Each time you take a breath, you inhale more than oxygen. The normal air in our environment consists of a few different gases. Approximately 78 percent of the air is nitrogen gas while only about 20.9 percent is oxygen. The remaining fraction is made up of primarily argon gas, but trace amounts of carbon dioxide, neon and helium are also present.
Safe Oxygen Levels
For humans and many animals to sustain normal functions, the percentage of oxygen required to sustain life falls within a small range. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration, OSHA, determined the optimal range of oxygen in the air for humans runs between 19.5 and 23.5 percent.
Not Enough Oxygen: Side Effects
Serious side effects can occur if the oxygen levels drop outside the safe zone. When oxygen concentrations drop from 19.5 to 16 percent, and you engage in physical activity, your cells fail to receive the oxygen needed to function correctly. Mental functions become impaired and respiration intermittent at oxygen concentrations that drop from 10 to 14 percent; at these levels with any amount of physical activity, the body becomes exhausted. Humans won’t survive with levels at 6 percent or lower.
No matter what you choose, headsock, neoprene-type, fancy mask, cheap mask, N95, the best available, none of them, allow you to breathe in the required oxygen level, which should be close to 19.5% – 21%…
BANNED VIDEO: Firefighter Tests Oxygen Levels w/ Face Covering CV-19 Masks; NIH STUDIES FIND NEGATIVE HEALTH EFFECTS OF WEARING A MASK; Masks are neither effective nor safe: A summary of the science
“Human beings must breathe oxygen . . . to survive, and begin to suffer adverse health effects when the oxygen level of their breathing air drops below [19.5 percent oxygen]. Below 19.5 percent oxygen . . . , air is considered oxygen-deficient. At concentrations of 16 to 19.5 percent, workers engaged in any form of exertion can rapidly become symptomatic as their tissues fail to obtain the oxygen necessary to function properly (Rom, W., Environmental and Occupational Medicine, 2nd ed.; Little, Brown; Boston, 1992). Increased breathing rates, accelerated heartbeat, and impaired thinking or coordination occur more quickly in an oxygen-deficient environment. Even a momentary loss of coordination may be devastating to a worker if it occurs while the worker is performing a potentially dangerous activity, such as climbing a ladder. Concentrations of 12 to 16 percent oxygen cause tachypnea (increased breathing rates), tachycardia (accelerated heartbeat), and impaired attention, thinking, and coordination (e.g., Ex. 25-4), even in people who are resting.
At oxygen levels of 10 to 14 percent, faulty judgment, intermittent respiration, and exhaustion can be expected even with minimal exertion (Exs. 25-4 and 150). Breathing air containing 6 to 10 percent oxygen results in nausea, vomiting, lethargic movements, and perhaps unconsciousness. Breathing air containing less than 6 percent oxygen produces convulsions, then apnea (cessation of breathing), followed by cardiac standstill. These symptoms occur immediately. Even if a worker survives the hypoxic insult, organs may show evidence of hypoxic damage, which may be irreversible (Exs. 25-4 and 150; also reported in Rom, W. [see reference in previous paragraph]).”
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
The Healthy American – STOP The Masks! OSHA’s requirement for breathing air to have at least 19.5 percent oxygen content.
“Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a gas the body naturally produces as waste. We breathe in oxygen (O2) to fuel organs and tissues and the end product is CO2. The balance between these two gases is required for a healthy body. However, when we rebreathe CO2 it can have harmful and sometimes dangerous effects on the body. When CO2 levels are elevated in the body it is known as hypercapnia. Hypercapnia can occur for a number of reasons, one of which is rebreathing our own exhaled CO2. Rebreathing CO2 can lead to increased blood pressure, headaches, muscle twitches, rapid heart rate, chest pain, confusion, and fatigue. In extreme cases, if left untreated, hypercapnia can lead to organ damage and even have long standing effects on the brain.”
“Surgeon General Jerome Adams Tuesday doubled down on his advice against healthy people wearing face masks to protect themselves from coronavirus, saying that wearing one improperly can “actually increase your risk” of getting the disease.
2 *Only a Licensed Physician is qualified to practice medicine and /or recommend or provide medical advice.
“Practitioners must undergo a process of certification or licensing by the state in order to be eligible to carry out certain tasks or provide certain services. Licensing gives practitioners an exclusive legal right to provide those services.” Link
Definition: “Licensed physician” means, unless the context requires otherwise, a physician, including a doctor of osteopathy, who is licensed by the Board to practice medicine. Link
3.* A “politician” is NOT a “licensed physician”, who is legitimately qualified to diagnose a medical condition or to recommend a medical intervention.
Even if a licensed physician did recommend the use of a face mask, informed consent by the patient is required by law, in a free society.
4. A face mask is a medical device according to the FDA.
“The FDA regulates face masks, including cloth face coverings, and surgical masks as medical devices when they are marketed for medical purposes. Medical purposes include uses related to COVID-19, such as face masks to help stop the spread of disease, surgical masks, and surgical masks with antimicrobial/antiviral agents.” Link
5. When politicians [and store clerks] attempt to force a medical (mask) intervention while not being “licensed physicians”, they are practicing medicine without a license, which is the definition of medical malpractice.
Re: Practicing medicine without a license:
Each state has their own laws regarding violations, for example in Maryland: “Any person who practices medicine in Maryland without a license is subject to a civil fine of not more than $50,000.00 according to the Health Occupations Article, Annotated Code of Maryland.” Link
What is the Unauthorized Practice of Medicine? & Law Definition of the Term, “Suffocating”
6. Politicians have yet to provide proof that wearing a mask is safe or effective. However hazards and inefficacy of wearing masks is well documented:
1981: Surgeon’s medical mask study concludes, “minimum contamination can best be achieved by not wearing a mask at all”
Peer Reviewed Studies Documenting the Danger and Inefficacy of wearing facemasks
Link To_Masks Don’t Work_Denis G. Rancourt, PhD
“Here are key anchor points to the extensive scientific literature that establishes that wearing surgical masks and respirators (e.g., “N95″) does not reduce the risk of contracting a verified illness:”
• Jacobs, J. L. et al. (2009) “Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: A randomized controlled trial,” American Journal of Infection Control, Volume 37, Issue 5, 417 – 419.
N95-masked health-care workers (HCW) were significantly more likely to experience headaches. Face mask use in HCW was not demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds.
• Cowling, B. et al. (2010) “Face masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: A systematic review,” Epidemiology and Infection, 138(4), 449-456. DOI:10.1017/S0950268809991658
None of the studies reviewed showed the benefit of wearing a mask in either HCW or community members in households (H). See summary Tables 1 and 2 therein.
• bin-Reza et al. (2012), “The use of masks and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: a systematic review of the scientific evidence,” Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 6(4), 257-267.”There were 17 eligible studies. […] None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against inﬂuenza infection.”
• Smith, J.D. et al. (2016) “Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks in protecting health care workers from acute respiratory infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis”, CMAJ Mar 2016, cmaj.150835; DOI: 10.1503/cmaj.150835
“We identified 6 clinical studies … In the meta-analysis of the clinical studies, we found no significant difference between N95 respirators and surgical masks in the associated risk of (a) laboratory-confirmed respiratory infection, (b) influenza-like illness, or (c) reported work-place absenteeism.”
• Offeddu, V. et al. (2017) “Effectiveness of Masks and Respirators Against Respiratory Infections in Healthcare Workers: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis,” Clinical Infectious Diseases, Volume 65, Issue 11, 1 December 2017, Pages 1934-1942, https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/cix681
• Radonovich, L.J. et al. (2019) “N95 Respirators vs. Medical Masks for Preventing Influenza Among Health Care Personnel: A Randomized Clinical Trial”, JAMA. 2019; 322(9): 824-833. DOI:10.1001/jama.2019.11645
“Among 2862 randomized participants, 2371, completed the study and accounted for 5180 HCW-seasons. … Among outpatient health care personnel, N95 respirators vs. medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”
• Long, Y. et al. (2020) “Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks against influenza: A systematic review and meta-analysis”, J Evid Based Med. 2020; 1- 9. https://doi.org/10.1111/jebm.12381
No RCT study with verified outcome shows a benefit for HCW or community members in households to wearing a mask or respirator. There is no such study. There are no exceptions. Likewise, no study exists that shows a benefit from a broad policy to wear masks in public.
Furthermore, if there were any benefit to wearing a mask, because of the blocking power against droplets and aerosol particles, then there should be more benefit from wearing a respirator (N95) compared to a surgical mask, yet several large meta-analyses, and all the RCT, prove that there is no such relative benefit. Masks and respirators do not work.
“Many potential harms may arise from broad public policies to wear masks, and the following unanswered questions arise:
• Do used and loaded masks become sources of enhanced transmission, for the wearer and others?
• Do masks become collectors and retainers of pathogens that the mask wearer would otherwise avoid when breathing without a mask?
• Are large droplets captured by a mask atomized or aerosolized into breathable components? Can virions escape an evaporating droplet stuck to a mask fiber?
• What are the dangers of bacterial growth on a used and loaded mask?
• How do pathogen-laden droplets interact with environmental dust and aerosols captured on the mask?
• What are long-term health effects on HCW, such as headaches, arising from impeded breathing?
• Are there negative social consequences to a masked society?
• Are there negative psychological consequences of wearing a mask, as a fear-based behavioral modification?
• What are the environmental consequences of mask manufacturing and disposal?
• Do the masks shed fibers or substances that are harmful when inhaled?”
7. America, like other freedom-loving societies, is a nation of laws.
Orders, mandates, recommendations, and ideas do not qualify as laws. Laws are made by legislatures, not by a governor’s tweets, health director’s orders, Bill Gates, the WHO, or any other unelected bureaucratic dictates.
No Governor Can Order You To Wear A Mask
June18, 2020 | By Peggy Hall | www.TheHealthyAmerican.org
Link To Video
Link To Urgent Message To Parents and Schools – State Guidance – The Healthy American
8. Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect anyone who comes near that precious jewel.
CDC estimates mortality rate is 0.4%, significantly lower than previously reported https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/hea…
And if masks are so effective, why wasn’t the public instructed to wear them back in 2018, when tuberculosis killed over 1.5 million people including over 200,000 children? https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sh…..
There is zero scientific evidence that the virus is spread by asymptomatic people. No study even exists asserting this claim. Yet a reputable, peer-reviewed scientific study concludes that asymptomatic people CANNOT spread a virus.
Use your imagination to figure out why the media hasn’t reported on this fact. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32405162
The World Health Organization stated on April 2, 2020 that there was “no documented asymptomatic transmission. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dlb5…
9. Key Facts about c*vid-19(84)
June 25, 2020 | Dr. Lorraine Day