President Eisenhower warned in 1961 that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific-technological elite.
Symposium on Aerosol–Cloud–Climate Interactions sponsored by the AMS
The 15th Symposium on Aerosol–Cloud–Climate Interactions is sponsored by the American Meteorological Societyand organized by the AMS Committee on Atmospheric Chemistry.
Call for Papers
Papers for the 15th Symposium on Aerosol–Cloud–Climate Interactions are solicited on the following:
- Advances in observational and modeling studies of mineral dust in the Earth system;
- Aerosol-Cloud Interactions in Deep Convective Clouds;
- Aerosol-Cloud interactions over the North Atlantic Ocean: insights from recent field campaigns;
- Aerosol-climate interactions from regional to global scale;
- Aerosol-cloud interactions in mixed-phase clouds;
- Aerosol-radiation interactions;
- Atmospheric ice-nucleating particles and ice formation processes in clouds;
- Challenges and progress in understanding, simulating and forecasting fog;
- Measurement and modeling of atmospheric cloud condensation nuclei and related chemistry;
- Mesoscale cloud organization and transition: the role of meteorology and aerosols;
- Probabilistic Particle-Based Methods in Aerosol-Cloud Microphysics Modeling.
Link To Source Here
Academic institutions, government agencies and nations around the world participate in the intentional contamination and manipulation of our atmosphere which is indistinguishable from environmental warfare.
These types of destructive activities can only be characterized as crimes against humanity and nature.
Email if you are interested in getting involved in putting an end to weather modification, cloud seeding and hazardous atmospheric activities.