December 12, 2023 | Link To “The DEFUND Act of 2023″ | House and Senate companion bills, H.R. 6645 and S. 3428, titled the Disengaging Entirely From the United Nations Debacle (DEFUND) Act were introduced on December 6th.
According to the press release, the legislation would defund the United Nations and remove the United States from its membership. Additionally, the bill would repeal U.S. participation in the World Health Organization.
Sponsor Representative Roy said, “The UN doesn’t deserve one single dime of American taxpayer money or one bit of our support; we should defund it and leave immediately.”
The DEFUND Act is critical to pass at this time because the UN is attempting to impose radical health and climate agendas that undermine American liberty, national security and prosperity.
Contact information for Representatives and Senators HERE
Excerpt from Article:
H.R. 6645 and S. 3428, which are identical, would fully withdraw the United States from the United Nations, restoring U.S. national sovereignty. Specifically, the bill would:
- Repeal the United Nations Participation Act of 1945, which established U.S. membership in the UN.
- Repeal the United Nations Headquarters Agreement Act, thus evicting the UN from its headquarters in New York City.
- Prohibit any U.S. funding for the UN and its affiliated organizations.
- Prohibit U.S. participation in UN peacekeeping operations.
- Revoke diplomatic immunity for UN entities and employees.
- Rescind U.S. membership in the World Health Organization (WHO).
- End participation “in any conventions and agreements with the United Nations” and its affiliates.
- Prohibit the U.S. president from unilaterally entering into agreements with the UN or its affiliates.
Link To Full Article HERE